Zumba, Zumba Step, Clubbercise and Pilates
8.15-9pm Zumba Step
Zumba is a fitness dance class that is well established in the UK and we have two classes every week run by Carly Turner.
Carly began teaching aerobics in 2008.
She loves dancing and finds Zumba extremely good fun! Her classes are very popular with beginners and experts alike.
She is a trained assessor for the fitness industry, and is also trained instructor for pre and post natal exercise too as well as instructing Yoga, Baby Yoga and Pilates.
Carly is our fitness instructor and teaches Zumba, Zumba Step, Clubbercise and Pilates at The Old Regent Ballroom on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday
The cost is £4. Pay as you go on the night.
Our Zumba classes have a really fun Disco feel, with a party atmosphere and low lighting so it is great for those who are a little self-conscious or embarassed about their ability.
Every ability and fitness level is catered for and you can sit out at any time to get your breath back.
The benefits of Zumba are that you could burn up off to 800 calories per class and so is great for those looking to lose a few pounds.
Our Clubbercise classes started in February 2016 and are very popular. They run on Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm till 8.45pm directly after Zumba. The cost is also £4 pay on the door each week.
- NEW CLASS NOTICE TUESDAYS April 2017
- Pilates Tuesdays 6.30 – 7.30pm This is a fantastic class for core strength, flexibility, posture and balance, suitable for all levels. If you have a mat please bring it to guarantee you a space, otherwise you may use one from the Regent.
- 7.30-8.15pm we have Clubbercise – a great fun cardio and toning workout in the dark with glowsticks to both past and present club classic tunes!
- 8.15-9pm Zumba Step – all the fun of regular Zumba but we really concentrate on the legs and bum to give them more of an intense workout using the steps! Again this is for all levels.
- All classes are £4 pay as you go